We are always looking to add motivated people to our expanding team. If you would like to apply to join our team please reach out and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View our job oppurtunities below. To see more info, click on the position to know the details.
Role consists of managing all logistics related tasks for us. You will work in a small team and report directly to the Director of Logistics. If you are a self-motivated individual who enjoys taking ownership of his/her work and the opportunity to manage our company’s entire logistical process, we encourage you to apply.
- 3-5 years experience in handling logistics related responsibilities
- Experience working in DAFZA Mandatory (including use of E-Mirsal)
- Experience with a Freight Forwarder or Consumer Electronics Retailer/Trader preferred
- Comfortable with logistics related documentation such as clearance documents and air freight handling and shipment (Import & Export)
- Familiarity with Dubai Trade Portal
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (Familiar with Pivot Tables, Vlookups, HLookups, and other functions) & Microsoft Word
- Ability to communicate in Hindi, Arabic (Preferred)
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements or have greater than 5 years experience. All qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Role consists of managing all finance related responsibilities for us. You will manage a small team and report directly to the Managing Director. If you are a self-motivated individual who enjoys taking ownership of his/her work and the opportunity to manage the finance function our group’s diverse holdings, we encourage you to apply.
- Manage the group’s entire banking & finance functions independently.
- Handle the complete MIS of all group companies.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting to the Board of Directors of group companies
- Overlook holding company assets – building KPI dashboard, monitoring performance and providing portfolio recommendations
- Manage annual audit and all administrative functions
- Spearhead VAT initiatives and execute our quarterly VAT Filings
- Work with IT Vendors and 3rd party consultants to optimize operations and improve processes
- Complete the assigned tasks accurately, completely and timely by following process checklists and documentations.
- Promote a healthy culture of high-performance and self-ownership within the organization
- Candidate should have at least 7-10 years of experience in similar capacity, including dealing with Banking, MIS and Financial Reporting & Control, in reputed companies
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with a strong foundation in Tax Accounting
- Familiarity with accounting software programs (Preferably Tally ERP 9 & Microsoft NAVVISION), proficiency with Excel and MS Office
- Sharp mind for process improvement, report automation and technology implementation
- Experience in the Retail/Distribution industry preferred but not mandatory
Role consists of providing administrative and sales support to designated account managers within our organization. You will also serve as our Office Manager of executive administrative support.
- Create and update Sales Invoices and Product Pricing Sheets for Account Managers as per their request
- Liaison between our corporate function and the client for the coordination of payment, logistical documentation, banking information, and after sales service requirements
- Maintain Statement of Account for clients and manage A/R reconciliation
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve sales and maximize fulfillment rates for Account Managers
- Attend to all administrative duties as indicated by senior management
- Service as Office Manager for executive administrative support. Coordinate senior management coverage and calendars.
- Facilitate internal and external meetings; including confirming agenda, logistics, follow-ups, etc
- Handling executive travel plans
- Preparing expense reports
- Perform special projects to support the broader teams as necessary